Eirik, my aging father. Geir, my friend and neighbor.
- Hege, my wife and mother of our two chilren.
- Elof Einarson, my son.
- Henri, a criminal in France who teaches me the ins and outs of thievery.
- Alexandre, former right-hand man of Henri.
- Esme, an orphan child.
- Wulfnoð Claytone, general of the English army.
- ✓ Close combat
- ✓ Farming
- Mead brewing
- A steel axe
- A necklace with a pendant containg the ear (earth) rune
- A small wooden figure, carved by my son
- The Syndicate
- I am Einar Eirikson, son of Eirik Asgerson, born in Hornstrandir in the 9th century; I am a poor farmer, relying on raids to boost my influence and provide for my family.
- After Geir and I go on our first raid, I carve a notch in my axe’s handle for each foe slain.
- I kill Geir and hide his body; I will not forget him.
- I side with Henri when The Syndicate fractures; we become good friends.
- Eirik, my father, teaches me the family recipe for mead; I get my first taste and it is foul.
- A small child finds me hiding from the sun and offers me his small cup of water.
- Hege and I are out tending to our fields when she goes into labor and gifts me with a son.
- I flee the village with my son, leaving Hege behind.
- I chase Wolfnoð into the forests around the battlefield after he wounds Geir; Wolfnoð surprises me and stabs me through the chest, though I do not die.
- I am almost killed in France, though I am saved by Henri.
Part of Wulfnoð’s blade remains embedded in my chest. I wear loose-fitting clothing to hide it as best as I can.